2011 BMW M3 Pittsburgh PA
The 2011 BMW M3 comes from a long line of M-Class racing cars with high power and high performance levels. In addition to racecar like performance the interior offers sedan like luxury and comfort.
The BMW M3 comes in three body styles the sedan, coupe or convertible.
2011 M3 Sedan
- 4.0-liter, 414-horsepower V8 engine
- Six-speed manual transmission; optional seven-speed dual-clutch automated-manual transmission is available
- 20 MPG highway*
- Automatic/adaptive xenon headlights, rain-sensing wipers, and auto-dimming rearview mirror; leather-cloth upholstery, eight-way power front seats with driver memory functions, HD radio, and 10-speaker audio system
2011 M3 Coupe
- Same features as the M3 Sedan, but adds split-folding rear seats and carbon-fiber roof
2011 M3 Convertible
- Same features as the M3 Sedan, but adds a fully powered retractable hardtop and sun-reflective leather
Standard Safety Features
*EPA-estimated figures only. Your actual mileage will vary.
Check out other 2011 BMW vehicles from P&W BMW