2011 BMW 7-Series Pittsburgh PA
The 2011 BMW 7 Series brings mass appeal due to the variety of options it brings to the table in terms of trims and engines. The 7 Series possess these great options and all of them are at BMW’s high levels of quality and performance.
The BMW 7 Series comes in five trims which are the 740i, 740Li, 750i, and 750Li, and 760Li. The Li models are the ones with extended wheelbase. You can also get BMW’s ActiveHybrid model in the 750i and 750Li trims.
740i and 740Li
- 3.0-liter, 315-horsepower TwinPower Turbo V6 engine
- 25 MPG Highway*
- Rear-view camera, 4-zone climate, and seat-integrated rear entertainment system
750i and 750li
- 4.4-liter, 400-horsepower TwinPower turbo V8 engine
- 22 MPG Highway*
- Rear comfort seating, black panel LCD technology, and navigational and entertainment server
- 6.0-liter, 535-horsepower V12 engine
- 19 MPG Highway*
- Night vision with pedestrian detection, adaptive cruise control with stop and go, and multi-camera system
ActiveHybrid 750i and 750li
- 4.4-liter turbocharged V8 engine; modified to work with an electric motor power by a lithium battery mounted in the trunk
- Pumps out 455 horsepower and gets 15 percent better fuel economy over other 7 Series models (24 MPG Highway*)
- Power 2-way moonroof, 20-way power front seats, and iDrive system
Safety Features (Standard on all 2011 7 Series models)
- Anti-Lock brake system, stability and traction control
- Side curtain airbags, front-seat side airbags, and front knee airbags
- Advanced Safety System for integrated deployment of passive and active safety features
The 7 Series is comes packed with options and has enhanced handling due to its four wheel steering which makes this the perfect car for anyone who likes driving, has to drive, or loves to drive. In the end if you have to drive you will enjoy this car.
*EPA-estimated figures only. Your actual mileage will vary.
Check out other 2011 BMW vehicles from P&W BMW