The 2011 BMW 5 Series is the ultimate combination of great performance, plush interior and technological innovation. The new innovative features and new styling make the 5 Series a car to be taken seriously.
The BMW 5 Series comes in three trims the 528i, 535i, and 550i. All-wheel drive (xDrive) is offered with the 535i and 550i and so is the Gran Turismo model.
- 3.0-liter, 240-horsepowerV6 engine
- 32 MPG Highway*
- Optional eight-speed automatic transmission
- Night vision with pedestrian detection, rear seat entertainment, and multi-contour front seats
- Turbo-charged 3.0-liter, 300-horsepower V6 engine
- 30 MPG Highway*
- 8-speed sport automatic transmission with paddle shifters
- Parking assist, a navigational and entertainment server, and a rear-view camera
- 4.4-liter, 400-horsepower twin-turbo V8 engine
- 25 MPG Highway* sedan, 22 MPG Highway* Gran Turismo
- Standard 6-speed manual transmission
- ConnectedDrive, automatic high beams, and active blind spot detection
Safety Features (Standard on all 2011 BMW 5 Series)
- Antilock brakes, Stability control, and traction control
- Active head restraints, front-seat side airbags, and side curtain airbags
- BMW Assist emergency communications system
- Optional Head-Up display
The 2011 BMW 5 Series with its innovative features combined with high class luxury and BMW quality performance is one of the top cars for any driving enthusiast.
*EPA-estimated figures only. Your actual mileage will vary.